Saturday, February 26, 2011

Bookshelves of Interest

While looking for inspiration for this print corps project I ran across some great images that I think you will LOVE!!

This bookshelf is such a wonderful addition to an exhibition space. It's like an archive and exhibition space all in one!! Plus it brings a great curved element in the space.


BOOK TREES!! It's like a forest of reading to get lost in! They would be wonderful in a more contemporary space.


This is another book tree that looks like it is growing on the wall. A little strange but interesting.



This made me smile. It reminded me of a mural I saw on a wall in a restaurant, not that this could be used in our space but it is interesting still!


These are adorable seating bookshelves that I found! They might work well in collaboration spaces to emphasize the fascination with books!

I had a lot of fun finding all of these images and hope you had a great time looking at them!!

2 comments:

  1. I love these!! I might design a custom bookcase for our project because my logo and concept is based around the infinity sign. It could be shaped somewhat like the one in the first photo. Thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why can't i think of designs like this. Its a chair, and you read in a chair. It just makes sense to have your books nearby. So smart...

    ReplyDelete