Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Change is good so it's time to say goodbye

"Change this, and this, and this. Then you're done. Actually, change these 7 things too, and don't forget...."
Sounds terrible but really, it makes everything that much better, change is good.


Change, according to Dictionary.com means to make the form, naturecontent, future course, etc., of  (something) different from what it is or from what it wouldbe if left alone. 


In essence, change can be good or bad, it is all what we make of it after the change has occurred.




So on my last post, I thought that I was almost done with my final assignment for the semester. Now, after 7 more hours of work, I believe it is complete. 






I had a great time selecting art and accessories for this project. It is something that I knew I needed to focus on from then beginning and so I did. 


It is crazy to me that this semester is over as of tomorrow. 


To change. That is what I am doing. I am changing the place I lay my head, I am going to live in a state other than the one I have lived in my entire life. I am going to work in a position that is not what I studied in college BUT is a huge passion of mine. I am moving 927 miles away from all my friends and family. 


I am going to work for Walt Disney World in Orlando, Fl. I will work as a concierge in a Disney Resort and hope to bring more joy than one can image to all guest who I come into contact with. I can not image how any job could be better for me right now. 


Wish me luck. If you want to keep up with me, follow my disney blog Ariel and Disney!


-Ariel

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed getting to know you over the years. You are a strong, talented individual! Good luck with everything!:)

    ReplyDelete